View Profile BanglaBoy96

All 31 Art Reviews

12 w/ Responses

Amazing detail!

Would have looked better if it had a different frame or none at all, it didn't go down too well with the drawing in my opinion but I'm not going to dock you marks because it's a pretty unbelievable piece, Reminds me of Cid from Final Fantasy 4 a lot :)
Faved

Amazing

Now Shadling! THIS is what you should be drawing, excellent humorous art like this! It's amazing *Faved
Not some 10yr old girl being ripped apart will having sex, It's horrible although well drawn. You've got talent, use it for this amazing kinda stuff, not horrific art such as described earlier :)

I love it :D

I wish there was a favorite button for unscouted art :)

Beat her in a staring contest ;)

Psshhaw! she blinked after like 18hrs ;)

Not bad

Seeing how you only have MS paint it's pretty good. I love the way you actually captured the curves and made it have an almost 3D effect to it. I wouldn't call it crap for MS paint but if this was the standards you were making in flash *thumbs down
I think It's as good as Rian's Flash art

maximo05090 responds:

tnks.

Not bad

I like it

Haha!

Deadly boss but once you learn his Moves and have the right strategy He's a simple enough boss

Amazing

I never got how Sephiroth could be beaten by some depressed blonde douche with a sword HE doesn't own! :P Well! you did use the one in Advent Children by the looks of it :) still epic art!

Epic

I'll keep coming back... as long as you are WHO YOU ARE

Love it

Squall LeonHart! I LOVE YOU

Neither dead nor alive, I suppose one can say I am "Undead"

Shakil Rahman @BanglaBoy96