Taco Vs. Ninja Contest Taco Vs. Ninja Contest

Happy Birthday Taco Soup Happy Birthday Taco Soup

Well I feel like a fag D:

Happy late birthday man! :o
If I knew it was I would have done a part :o
All the parts made me laugh! great flash! I'm sure Taco loved it!
10/10

SoupSquad responds:

He did.

The Power Of B! The Power Of B!

The depth of this amazing flash

Prologue

The goddess descends from the sky

Wings of light and dark spread afar
She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting

Act I
Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess
We seek it thus, and take it to the sky
Ripples form on the water's surface
The wandering soul knows no rest.

Act I
The infinite mystery
The gift of the goddess is what the three men seek
But their fates are scattered by war

One becomes a hero, one wanders the land
And the last is taken prisoner

But the three are still bound by a solemn oath
To seek the answer together, once again

Act II
There is no hate, only joy
For you are beloved by the goddess
Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds

Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul
Pride is lost
Wings stripped away, the end is nigh

Act II
Though the prisoner escapes, he is gravely wounded
His life is saved, however
By a woman of the opposing nation

He begins a life of seclusion with her
Which seems to hold the promise of eternal bliss

But as happiness grows, so does guilt
Of not fulfilling the oath to his friends

Act III
My friend, do you fly away now?
To a world that abhors you and I?
All that awaits you is a somber morrow
No matter where the winds may blow

My friend, your desire
Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess

Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return

Act III
As the war sends the world hurtling towards destruction
The prisoner departs with his newfound love
And embarks on a new journey

He is guided by hope that the gift will bring bliss
And the oath that he swore to his friends

Though no oath is shared between the lovers
In their hearts they know they will meet again

Act IV
My friend, the fates are cruel
There are no dreams, no honor remains
The arrow has left the bow of the goddess

My soul, corrupted by vengeance
Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
In my own salvation
And your eternal slumber

Legend shall speak
Of sacrifice at world's end
The wind sails over the water's surface
Quietly, but surely

Act V
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice

Or in English "HAPPY CLOCKDAY 2011"

ManuelTacoface responds:

XD Thanks

NGBBS MidYear Awards 2011 NGBBS MidYear Awards 2011

Poor

NG BBS Awards? I am not impressed, then again they left it in the wrong hands.
Let's start off with the audio.
Audio: It gets annoying as hell to keep on listening and really distracts me when I'm reading the badly laid out award. Not only was the track unoriginal and bland as, it didn't really go well with the flash at all.
I know there is a mute button but it wasn't exactly "fun" to read when there was nothing.

Award winners Comments: Seeing how you were biased with alot of the paragraphs you wrote for the award winners it didn't look exactly proffesional seeing how were simply insulting the likes of GiantDouche and Mikeys9607 which showed you didn't even have the cop on to do this properly.
Layout: I guess the layout was only alright but the buttons were ugly even though they were ripped from the BBS design itself so I dunno how you guys managed to do that really.
Other issues... Seeing how you always try to suck up to TomFulp and other popular artists or members of the staff to make yourself seem big is kinda sad, I say we leave the BBS awards to the user Kevin who can actually do a half decent job at it. 2ndly getting a BBS Troll and Bronie known for causing hassle and trouble to help you out wasn't exactly smooth.
If I must say "Jedi-Master" who counted the results is the only one deserving credit for this mess. Like I said earlier Kevin should handle this again.
-BanglaBoy96

Manly-Chicken responds:

I didn't insult GiantDouche I really find him funny. I DID insult Mikey because he's a dick.

(Consult review below)

Do you really have to be that harsh?

I'm sure Kevin will do it next time, but the only reason you reviewed this is because Milkey won drama queen, and you are one of his "artist" (which again, I am using lightly) friends who votes him up, and you vote him up, etc.

ALSO: I did stuff slightly different, yes, because I made it in about 12 hrs.

I used the style guide like Kevin, I used the same music as Kevin (but I upped the audio quality) so, I pretty much tried to stay close to Kevin's flash, but it's ok if you didn't like it.

BRAAAINS... BRAAAINS...

Terrible

Controls don't work, no back button the the instructions, terrible gameplay.
Buggy as hell. No sound or music to make it any what interesting and not even a gameplay value. I honestly can say it's crap

hurry up bob2 hurry up bob2

As usual...

As usual it was absolutely great to voice act for another one of your projects, It really was. For anyone who is wondering yes, I made the sound effects too. e.g Snake, Mummy and Bob's screams.

Art-- Great style of art, really! Olanov you're quite the artist! I think it's a much improved version of the 1st one.

Programming-- What can I say? you're amazing, No glitches found whatsoever even when I tested the Beta and the controls aren't annoying at all and are easier to use.

Addictive-- Yes, I found it really fun to play, even if I did test it several times before it's release. Just hopping and bopping on those platformers as fast as I could to kill those aliens,Mummies,Snakes etc.
To extend the replay value of this game you should try adding some medals, Everyone likes to be rewarded for what they have done right?

Storyline-- It was pretty cool but seeing how the story pretty much has NO end was abit annoying, Like whatever happened to Bob? did he escape and find treasure? or did he seem to perish in the Acid in the Aztec Pyramid?
All in all! great game!

Voice Acting-- I know I may have been the voice actor but what's the harm is self praise right? I have to say it went really well with the game and I enjoyed every last bit of it really! I know I made all the comical voices.screams etc. but I did laugh at hearing them put into a game.
10/10
5/5+ Faved
Definately the most fun I ever had making a project
-BanglaBoy96

FFVI Town Theme FFVI Town Theme

You sir! are the God of Nostalgia!

Magitek Phantom Forest FFVI Magitek Phantom Forest FFVI

Beautiful

The train effect in the background gave a sense of the journey up ahead and the music was exactly how I pictured it to be if the game was remade on a newer console etc.
I downloaded the track too and put it onto my media Player :) Love the work :D

Realmguys responds:

Wow thank you very much. Glad you liked it. :)

FF5 Boss Battle FF5 Boss Battle

One of my favorite boss themes

Amazing! I absolutely love this boss theme, one of the best! really! amazing.

FF1: Had an ambush feel to it, either fight or die
FF2: Always reminds me of the Emperor himself :p
FF3: (My favorite) I just think it's well composed and reminds me of Enchinda? one of the last bosses
FF4: Well this tune is amazing (I have it on my phone :LL) I
FF5: Majorly underrated I agree, due to it's difficulty, I have to say though ExDeath wouldn't be a favorite villian for me at all
FF6: Woah! I love the like electric guitar shredding sounds off this track, probably one of my favorite games
FF7: Love the start of this than it gradually gets worse :/
FF8: Not a fan of any soundtracks in this game
FF9: Love that track (always reminds me of Kuja :P)
FF10: Not a major fan of the audio in that game either, however "Otherworld" is epic as!
FF11: Awakening is the best track there
FF12: Boss theme, eh! Esper boss theme... W.O.W
FF13: I guess it's alright but not the best audio either
FF14: Yet to hear/play

Dwarf Handyman Dwarf Handyman

Amazing detail!

Would have looked better if it had a different frame or none at all, it didn't go down too well with the drawing in my opinion but I'm not going to dock you marks because it's a pretty unbelievable piece, Reminds me of Cid from Final Fantasy 4 a lot :)
Faved

Domestic Violence Domestic Violence

Amazing

Now Shadling! THIS is what you should be drawing, excellent humorous art like this! It's amazing *Faved
Not some 10yr old girl being ripped apart will having sex, It's horrible although well drawn. You've got talent, use it for this amazing kinda stuff, not horrific art such as described earlier :)

BanglaBoy96 Pokémon Version BanglaBoy96 Pokémon Version

I love it :D

I wish there was a favorite button for unscouted art :)